Tuesday, February 27, 2007

update

felling pretty decent coming off the flu, still feel a bit tight in the chest. yesterday did a core workout at the gym and then swam 200m repeats with a 30 second rest in between. I am feeling smoother but not faster, times were an average of 4:44 per 200, did about 1200 meters then rode back to work. weather has been decent, been getting light snow in the morning and then It tends to melt off. plan for today is to ride home at 2 do a 90 minute brick and then do a cool down ride to pick up my jennelle in the kid trailer from school. decided since I am feeling stronger and leaner to keep up the KMA workout with Kyle twice a month up to the half ironman in June. Which reminds me I need to sign up in the next month. They raised the price to almost $200 not real happy about that. There should be a "locals" price for races.

This weekend traveling to Portland so need to factor that into my training session, want to see if I can muster a 30 minute swim session with my sis in law ( former NCAA swimmer), At the minimnun I will take amy video from dartfish and have her look at it too.

No comments: