Sunday, February 04, 2007

Solid Saturday


I went to Juniper on Sat and swam for a great workout:

WARM UP 250
Drill 4x100 odds finger tip drill/free by 25 then evens fist/free by 25
MAIN set 2x200 + 2X50 the 200s at Cruise and the 50s at cruise + 5 sec.
stroke count: 4x 50s free golf ( count strokes and seconds and combine and try to lower the total)
WARM DOWN: 200 breathe every 3-5 strokes

This was my first set after my lesson on friday so I was working on some of the issues that Vanessa brought up and it was still fresh in my mind.

Then i went over to the workout room and did 20 minutes on the treadmill at a decent pace increasing incline as I went, Finished with a upper body weight workout.....nice day all around.

now headed out for an 8:30 run with the local running store for a pre Superbowl run not that I actually plan on watching the Superbowl. Jennelle and Isis are going running as well and then i will try and get my long bike ride in during the game.

No comments: