Saturday, January 14, 2006

A plus

That has got to be one of the best cycling films I have ever seen!!! I rode the trainer for 2 hours watching that thing. I watched it on a laptop ( with a nice big screen) propped up right in front of the bike with headphones and WOW the music, the drama.....race scenes....You name it. I borrwowed from a friend but if you cannot find it somewhere to rent would be worth multiple watchings. here is the link: www.offroadtoathens.com

I had the T-mobile womens team stay at our house in 2004 and it was hardcore watching pro women and this film does that well ( has mens too).

So now I am resting waiting for the family to get back from a birthday party and looking forward to my swim lesson on Sunday.

All I can say is if you need something to get you through a long indoor ride.....this will do it.

No comments: