Wednesday, May 06, 2009

3 KMA


I did 3 KMA in a row MONDAY,TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY. had an awesome upper body workout Monday with "shuttle run Johnny". Rob and Steph and I worked hard.......and we liked it! Tuesday I had a crack of dawn Kyle KMA and then followed up with a mile swim and a sauna with actual girls this time instead of the usual old men I hang with. Today I hit the rollers in the morning for an hour before work and then tonight had the usual Kyle workout that was icing on the cake. so the game plan now is 2 days of pure rest.....its hard to do nothing for 2 days but i am going to force myself to and then Saturday I will do a mini workout and rest up for the race on Sunday with the boys at the chain breaker. I am going to race it single speed and then run home after the race. I think it is about 8-10 miles home.

No comments: