Wednesday, May 09, 2007

ouch



I rode my bike to work and at lunch Utrek and I went for a nice 2 hour ride. on my way back to the office i was at an intersection to turn and in the lane waiting for the light to turn green. It changed and I went to turn in the intersection downtown and WHACK!!!!! i missed the pedal and the speedplay pedal came back up and hit me. I was more embarrassed that I looked like a dork but then later it started to hurt...man i took out a gouge in my shin. then almost back to the office i got a flat....GEEZ!!! I made the dreaded call and had Bruce just run from the office and get me instead of changing it because i needed to get back. LOSER!!!! but I have picked up Bruce a few times so we are not quite even yet................




and yes I am wearing cycling sox at work...............not the ones i rode in but a different set....

1 comment:

TRI-ROB said...

Dude... you're a WEINER! Bah ha ha! Don't feel too bad... we've all been there. The difference between you and me is that you can actually RIDE... I on the other hand fake it till I make it! Gonna be a cool scar dude!