Thursday, March 27, 2008

workout of the day



"Helen"

Three rounds for time:
Run 400 meters
1 1/2 pood Kettlebell X 21 swings (or 55 pound dumbbell swing)
12 Pull-ups



Drew mod:

used my only kettle bell I have that weighs 26 ounds and did 15 each round. I could also only muster 6 pullops each round....I tell you you would think with a ll of the pullups we do on this program they would get easier???


spendingthe next week planning a week long biking trip in the Seattle area to encompass some island rides and a trip to the Experience music project ( http://www.empsfm.org/). I imagine rides on the Washington state ferry system from island to island and stays at some cool B and B hotels. I will likely start on Vashon island and leave the car in Tacoma as I have been to that island a few times for Xterra races. Anyone have any trip ideas shoot me a note. We will be taking the tandem which will make carrying clothes etc and going 60-70 miles a day no worries.




No comments: