Friday, August 17, 2007

new shoes


Our neighbor is a retired guy that has an almost retired son that bought a house across the street from him. inside this garage is a warehouse of running shoes. His son owns a big running store in California somwhere and after a season whatever does not sell he brings up here and sells them out of his garage for $30 a pair. ( likely does not report the cash income etc. but that is his issue not mine) so we went down there and I got some new to me Brooks Trance shoes. pretty decent shoes. I will save them for post ironman to start next season.......


what is next season???? WOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAHHHHHHHHH lets just finsih this one people!!!!

1 comment:

Al said...

Hey, I've been reading your blog for awhile. Just wanted to wish you luck at Canada. Blog with your race number as I'll be up there to register for 2008. I'm also a volunteer in the bike lot from noon to 5pm so you may be handing me your bike as you transition to the run...