Monday, February 06, 2006

Good weekend


Ran with the dog ( Malamute, so winter is best) for about 70 minutes and I found myself running through 5 inches of snow in the forest where the snow had not melted off the trail. Good run, got back to the road and ran back on the side of the road in the cinders. My longer runs are feeling better, I find that it takes me about 20 minutes to get into the groove then its pretty solid from there. Sunday morning rode the trainer with Rob in the shop and we watched about 30 minutes of a 10 year old mountain biking video and laughed at the old school gear. We then did the train right video from CTS for intervals and then cooled down with the rest of the old school video for a total of 2 hours.....I hate trainers but just too cold to do a long outdoor ride.

Rode the cyclocross bike in today with the baby trailer easy ( active recovery) so that I can pick up my daughter for ballet later today while mom has the car. Should be a good week.

No comments: