Saturday, February 11, 2006

gets better everyday


beat my record again....today swam 1250 meters. I found out today the pool is 25 meters not yards..is there really a difference? so after reading a blurb from Brett at www.triscoop.com he sums it up...swim alot. kind of how I became a cyclist...ride all of the time. so I swam until lanes closed and got in 25 laps. felt great. we will have a 50m pool open next month that they are building so excited about that. stopped by the club and set up a meeting on Sat a week from now for coaching session number 3. Bruce also came by today and showed me his new carbon fiber mountain bike ( Giant) he got for cost basically and even better after selling another bike so he is set for exterra. My Turner will do me just fine for Exterra. Podcast by Wil and the Kahuna was pretty good. I have one from Brett set for the run in the morning. We have to go to a birthday thing with our four year old and will likely take the tandem bicycle with the kid trailer for a little extra workout.

Monday: off
Tuesday: bike run brick workout
Wed : Swim
Thursday: Run
Friday: Swim
Sat: likely a indoor tri with Bruce after the the coaching session
Sunday:?????

No comments: