Wednesday, February 22, 2006

brutal


one of my training partners Bruce has been paying Kyle Will of willrace promotions to train him and setup work schedules. Every Wed. he goes in and does core training workouts for an hour. he really crys later about how hard they are. Being Bruce is pretty damn strong I needed to see these so I went with him and ran on the treadmill while he worked out with Kyle. I knew Kyle from before so he let me watch as these are private training sessions at a studio and Bruce thought it was cool. WOW..after watching from the treadmill for 30 minutes I thought the workout was done and he had earned it as he was done!!! but it went on for another 30 minutes to almost exhaustion. I ran about 5.5 miles on the treadmill and then joined in for abs workout at the end but Bruce gets my props it was a hard workout with no rests and lots of balance and core work. If you live near Bend call Kyle for a workout...then go home and rest!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

50th blog today, I've been blogging all day,and came across yours..

looking good, just looking for ideas for my own.

Thank,
Pat
learn to britney spears ab workout