Wednesday, February 25, 2009
so hitting the road for a few days for work and taking........nothing just running shoes as I am going to fins somewhere like a park with a swing set to do pull ups and do the TEXAFORNIA workout:
I've come up with a crossfit/Px90 hybrid workout that goes great with triathlon training. Been doing it for a few months with awesome results. I call it "Push Running". Three or more times a week, incorporate this into an hour run -
0. Get ready to run.
1. do as many pull ups as you can do.
2. Do between 5 and 15 push ups (depending on fitness).
3. Do between 5 and 15 crossfit style squats (depending on fitness).
4. Boom! Take off running. No hesitation.
5. Every 10 minutes during your run, repeat steps 2 and 3. No hesitation.
6. At 60 minutes, do 1, 2, and 3.
Do I run standing up that straight????????