So got a nice big training day in yesterday with a swim at the pool early with Mr. Utrek and then a 2 hour and 45 minute road ride with Mrs. Utrek.
The roads were dry but unsure where all the cinders on the side of the road came from since wehave not had any snow???? It was really cold too, I never over heated i will tell you that. Temp according to the weather station was at:
High of 39 and a low of 21...Fahrenheit of course...no wonder o was cold with just arm warmers and a vest!
ok now for day two plans:
- RUN 1:35
- 15:00 jogging, gradually raising your HR to 70%
- 30:00 @75% - 20:00 @80% - 5:00 @85%
- Cool down completely, holding your stride count up near 90 at first, gradually decreasing while your HR returns to 60% and lower.
- BIKE 0:55
- Spin @65% effort and 90-95 rpm, immediately after the run if possible.
- This is more "bulk" aerobic work designed to add some recovery-based endurance work to your week.
Of course if you are not following up all of your workouts this week with a tivo version of the Tour of California you are missing out!!!