Wednesday, February 04, 2009

sunny day


Yesterday was nice and sunny so I took advatage of it and had a nice 90 minute bike ride at lunch followed by a run later in the evning while Jennelle swam for the Bend Swim Club. I ran in the park on a trail loop that is a little over a quarter mile and it goes past the Juniper community fitness center so I would smile to myslef as I was running outside and passing a row of people on treadmills in the glass cage. kind of like being in a zoo. did a 2 mile time trial and did it in 16 minutes and 30 seconds. Did it to set a marker for training and then did an easy 30 minute run after that. going to modify the rest of the week a little as I am going to Portland this weekend.


only 137 days left until Ironman so keeping it in gear.


tonight have a KMA session with Kyle that I am looking forward to.

1 comment:

jameson said...

I am glad to hear you guys are getting some of this warm weather... it's been like spring in socal... but when isnt it?