Ok i did todays workout as prescribed HERE for the week:
- SWIM 0:45
- WARM UP
- 800 -- every 4th 25 Kick (no board)
- MAIN SET
- 10 x 125 (50 freestyle @75% - 25 Choice @80% - 50 freestyle @85+%)
- w/ 20 sec rest after each
- (ALTERNATE SWIM: 8 x 125)
- COOL DOWN
- 500 Pull @ 75%; even stroke count and perfect technique
- RUN 1:10
- Today's big target workout contains slightly higher intensity than last time, which is helping us progress towards the Competitive Season.
- 10:00 warm up jog
- Intermediate set:
- 4 x (100m or 20 sec build up / 100m or 40 sec recovery jog)
- -- no additional rest between sets
- MAIN SET - BIG TARGET
- 3 sets of:
- (1200m @84% - 200m easy jog -- 600m @84% - 400m easy jog)
But in the forst 75o pf the swim i just timed it...i think i did 800 meters because I got lost once but my time was 17 minutes at a reasonable pace. remember i am not a swimmer so I am good with this and a certain someone noted that it took me 22 minutes back in the day at my upcming nemsis race to be re fought ( Albany).
Outside was awesome. cold but sunny. As I compare non-alcholic beers i have to say becks is pretty good tonight: now a day of REST!