Friday, December 15, 2006

new Home gym space




Pretty much done other than running some cables in the wall and getting the treadmill in from the garage. The wood turned out great and the television is a big addition, I went big so if we ever want to use it in a bedroom or as a second tele sometime.... Just got 13 inched of snow in the mountains here so even though I like to ride in the snow not for hours so will bring the spin bike in too. Still a little under the weather. Actually stayed home from work today which is the first time I have done that in about three years but need to get healthy as I have things to do...

6 comments:

jameson said...

dude... that room is sick.

Anonymous said...

Wow...VERY nice Drew!

Born To Endure said...

I'm so jealous!

:) said...

SWEET!

I like it alot and wish I had something like it. (but it was 80 degrees here yesterday, so I guess I will have to suffer through outside....)

T-Guy J said...

EXCELLENT...

When can I visit

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words...kind of a dream room come true eh????


DREW