Saturday, May 17, 2008

race day


view of the Old Mill district and the river from a deck on a new bar in town



super secret packets that were mailed to me from New Zealand




its 6:20 and the temp is 55 degrees and sunny...going to be a hot one. may be slower for those skate skiing later in the day???? run in heat not really my bag. I do have a secret weapon though...HORNET JUICE!!!!! I got some samples from the company and tried them out the other day and will use before this race....I guess the power of the bee!!!!! or Hornet I guess they are different. the hornet is faster yeah thats it. This is a secret weapon used by Texafornia for a few years now. I tuned up my bike that I had not ridden since Ironman Canada and got the skis ready. pulled out a one piece Zoot Suit .

It is going to be a madhouse here in Bend in the Old mill district. as always once you start racing you are good to go its the logistics and parking that are a pain in t he arse!.

1 comment:

Texafornia said...

The hornet juice will help you, and YOU'LL NEED ALL THE HELP YOU CAN GET FOR THE CYCLOCROSS DETHMATCH 2009! TEXAFORNIA IS GONNA BRING YOU THE SMAKDOWN! NO EXTRA CONSTN-NTS NEEDED!