Wednesday, November 05, 2008

KMA


back on the KMA program and have to say starting this out about this time period with Kyle before the Ironman in Canada I was hurting. Now I seem to be starting out in pretty decent shape. so should get better and stronger. great workout as Kyle always has a way of finding your weakness and also doing interesting workouts. a mix today of core and endurance. ran on a treadmill at 8% backwards...that's new. feel pretty decent though for Kyle. I think he went somewhat easy starting out a new season and also being easy on two new clients ( talked my 2 neighbors into going). I will likely hit a few workouts with Rob and Bruce as well to mix in more as schedule allows. now rest day and beers in Portland Thursday and then race times 2 this weekend, mucho funno.

No comments: