Tuesday, June 03, 2008

OLD SKOOL BIZ TRIP



liquid yummmmm



view from the hotel ( nice green trees between the rain today)



So somehow I have three separate things I had to do for work all around the state so I am on the road for 5 days...today I am in Portland and on this trip I went old school. All I brought was running shoes. yep went running and then did sit ups and pushups. also eating healthy on the road so went to Quiznos and got a chicken sandwich toasted.....plain, thats it. What to drink???? well I am trying out the Lance Armstrong backed FRS. I must say the pack of stuff they sent me for shipping costs of about $6 was really phenomenal. The liquid concentrate drink is something I will for sure buy again. Not quite Hornet juice in terms of punch but a healthy alternative to having a light beer after a run. I am not going to drink anything this week just to keep the overall calories.

No comments: