Monday, October 02, 2006

Portland Marathon




well, cut off 1/2 hour off my time from last year by finishing in 4 hours and 16 minutes. I tried to stay in front of the 4 hour and 15 minute pace runner for the whole race but he caught me at the end and he was a minute off because I finished in front of him but alas 4:16. pretty happy with my pace. stayed even the whole race and sub 10 minute miles the whole time so that was good. My wife isis had a bad day and did not qualify for Boston as planned and we all have bad race days, my younger brother finished his 1st marathon and I was proud of him. he took awhile but he never thought of quitting.

ok long bike....check

marathon....done two check

swim 2.4 miles........almost check


I guess I am headed the right way for IM Canada......

1 comment:

:) said...

Nice job, Drewbie!