Friday, June 23, 2006

24 hours


at this time tomorrow I will be on my way to the swim.....longest swim I have ever done. I got a few little swims in this week during taper and feel pretty good about it. The swim is my race. I have gone from not being able to swim the legth of a pool 6 months ago to facing a 1.2 mile open water swim in the morning. I feel pretty good about it but to say I was not nervous would be a lie. once on the bike and on to the run the race is just a matter of one pedal stroe and one foot in front of the other but I will finish. I got a ton of help from lots of people and it is all appreciated. let the 24 hour countdown START!!!!!!

3 comments:

:) said...

GO DREW!!!!

greyhound said...

I'm right there with you, Drew. 1.2 miles for me tomorrow, when last January 100 yards was a challenge. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »