Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Mountain bike






What a great but hard ride with the Katsch master. We rode a secret trail that I am not allowed to divulge the area. Big climbs, big downs, good terrain and great views. the ups kicked my arse for sure......but thats good because I am off to ride 4 days straight next week at Mountain Bike Oregon with all my bros. ( not my brothers but my bro's) . Also I got the hookup via Kratsch for a super sweet Bob trailer bag that was made here locally custom out of haul bag material and will make pulling our stuff better. The bag that comes with the bob trailer worked for years but this is a better design. I will test it out tonight as I take Jennelle camping again. Still behind in work and training due to being in Nebraska but a week that was well worth it.

No comments: